Student Record Release to Parent/Guardian

Students now have the option of designating access to their academic record to parents and/or guardians via their myBama account. The ‘Record Release to Parent/Guardian’ link resides under the Student Services folder located on the Student Tab of myBama. Students may designate access only to individuals that are listed as an emergency contact, which they may also enter through their myBama account. To deactivate a previously assigned release, students must submit this request in writing to the Office of the University Registrar.