Certified Electronic Credential
Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to https://mybama.ua.edu
- Click on the “Student” tab
- Navigate to the “Academic Services” channel
- Click on the “Official Documents” panel
- Click on the “CeDiploma” option
- This is a direct link to CeCredentialTrust, a third party vendor of the University of Alabama
A CeDiploma is only available for degrees awarded December 2017 and forward.
If you are using Adobe Reader or Acrobat 9.0 or higher, you will be able to view the Digital Signature which is shown at the top of the PDF, and is part of the overall security of the document. If the Digital Signature shows a Blue Ribbon, it means that document has not been tampered with; any other symbol signifies the document cannot be trusted. Please note: Other PDF/digital readers and some mobile devices may not be able to show the Digital Signature/Blue Ribbon.
Mac users: When viewing an official electronic credential from The University of Alabama, the software utilizes Adobe’s secure certified PDF technology and therefore may only be viewed using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or higher. The default Mac preview application will not display the document correctly.