Log on to myBama.ua.edu.
- Click the “Academics” tab.
- Click the “Class Schedule” link that is located in the “Banner Self Service” box.
- Select the term for which you want to view courses.
- To search for all online, video or independent study courses, highlight all courses in the “Subject” box.
- Scroll down to the “Campus” box and click on the desired course delivery format: Ex: “Online”.
- Click the “Course Search” box. The next screen will show all of the courses offered in the format you selected.
If you are not currently admitted to the University, you must log onto MyBama as a “Guest”. Click “Guest Sign-In” on the log in page. Click the “Guest Resources” tab at the top of the page. In the “Bama Self Services” box, click on “Class Schedule”. Follow the instructions above to conduct a class search.