Students enrolled at The University of Alabama (UA) are allowed to enroll in once course per semester at either The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) or The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) subject to the following conditions:
- The student must be currently registered as a full-time, undergraduate- or graduate-level, degree-seeking student at UA.
- The course desired must not be offered at UA.
- UA students are limited to one undergraduate or graduate course per term at either UAB or UAH.
- The student must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 as an undergraduate or 3.0 as a graduate student.
- Enrollment is subject to space availability at the close of regular registration at UAB or UAH.
- Participating UA students are not entitled to participate in the student activities of either UAB or UAH (sports functions, student concerts, etc.)
- UA students must follow all academic policies of UAB/UAH.
- Participating students pay all expenses associated with taking the course to UA (including tuition and fees).
More information can be found in the Academic Catalog. UA students interested in participating in this program must complete the UA Cooperative Exchange Registration Form, obtain the necessary signatures, and return to the Office of the University Registrar (206 Student Services, email@example.com)