Transcript requests for records from fall semester 1983 to present are electronic records which will be processed immediately and mailed within two business days. Records prior to fall 1983 are hard copy records, cannot be processed immediately and will be mailed within five business days.
The University of Alabama transcript represents an extract of the student’s record which reflects his or her academic performance at the institution based on common University criteria applied across the University for all students. As a result, the University of Alabama limits recognition on its transcript to Latin Honors, University Honors programs (University Honors, Computer-Based Honors & International Honors) and the Dean’s List.
We do not include membership in honorary organizations, departmental/college honors or awards, scholarships/fellowships, or other academic/non-academic distinctions or awards on the transcript.
To request a transcript anytime, current students and former students may order transcripts online 24/7 using the TranscriptsPlus System (Credentials, Inc.). Payment must be made by credit card. To use the system, follow the links below. Credentials, Inc. is a vendor that provides this service through an agreement with The University of Alabama. The service is secure and encrypted.
- Sign in to myBama
- Click on “Student” in the left menu
- Find the “Banner Self Services” channel
- Click on “Student Services”>”Student Records”>”Order Official Transcript”
- If you are a former student/alumni of the University of Alabama and are not able to log in, you can try to access your transcript through Credentials, Inc.
Place a request on one of the computers in our lobby in room 206 Student Services Center, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday – FridayYou will have the option to pay online by credit card, or pay at Student Account Services, room 105 Student Services Center.
Transcript requests for records from fall semester 1983 to present will be processed immediately and released to the student or mailed if the student prefers. Records prior to fall 1983 cannot be processed immediately and will be mailed to the student within three business days.
Students must show picture I.D. when requesting and picking up transcripts in the office.
- $10 per transcript (additional $15 surcharge for all telephone orders)
- $20.00 for overnight service (Continental USA)
- $23.00 for overnight service (Alaska & Hawaii)
- $43.00 for international destinations
- $6.00 plus the cost of the transcript for secure electronic delivery in PDF format
Due to Personal Credit Card Industry (PCI) requirements, The University of Alabama will no longer accept transcript requests via mail, fax, or email with credit card information listed.