Our Mission Statement
The Office of the University Registrar’s mission is to serve as the University’s central service and academic support unit for student data by maintaining processes related to academic records, academic progress, enrollment data, classroom support, and academic certification through the adoption of appropriate technology. The Office of the University Registrar will ensure all services provided to the University community are inclusive and respectful of all.
Enhancing the academic experience by building a respected, world-class customer service centered team.
The UA community — students, the faculty, college & department offices, the administration, the alumni, and the Office of Enrollment Management.
Professionals taking pride in being responsive!
- Satisfy customer needs.
- Enable office personnel to excel.
- Import technology.
- Import continuous process improvement.
- Optimize use of available resources.
- Operate/sustain a quality workspace environment.
- The organization must be:
- Purposeful – committed, in partnership with its constituents, to the educational mission.
- Open – committed to free expression with civility.
- Just – committed to equality of opportunity.
- Disciplined – committed to a shared outcome achieved through shared support.
- Caring – committed to the value of the individual.
- Celebrative – committed to the affirmation of traditions and rituals, old and new.
- Individual core values must include:
- Integrity – doing what’s right even when no one is looking.
- Service – uncommon dedication to our customers.
- Excellence – excellence in all that we do.
- Self-Discipline – knowing what needs to be done and doing it.
- Accountability – taking full credit for one’s successes, as well as, one’s failures.
- Teamwork – enthusiastically participating.
The two joined by flexibility and adaptability.