Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of Alabama now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
Register/Download now (There is a $10.95 charge for this service.)
- More than a paper credential
An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
Proof of education with only the important details.
Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated through the Office of the University Registrar website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com