The University of Alabama now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma).
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable, and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- Better than a standard PDF of your diploma.
- Each CeDiploma holds a 12-digit CeDiD* (see the “Features” tab above).
- Using Validation Services (see the “Validation” tab above), your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies, and more.
- Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- Enhance your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD* and a link to the Validation page on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Highly Secure
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated through the Office of the University Registrar website by future employers, government agencies, and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
For More Information:
About Certified Electronic Diplomas
Only available for degrees awarded December 2017 and forward.
© 2018 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks