To view Area V requirements for a major, select it in the box below and click submit. A PDF will be generated showing the Area V requirements for the selected major. Students transferring from Alabama public colleges and universities should visit the Alabama Transfers website to request a guide for the chosen major and to view complete information regarding Areas I-IV for all majors.

All students intending to transfer to the University of Alabama should be reminded that a minimum of 50% of the coursework required to earn a bachelor’s degree at UA must be earned at a bachelor’s degree granting institution (four year college or university). A minimum of 25% of the coursework required must be earned in residence at UA. The complete University of Alabama Transfer Credit policy can be found in the Undergraduate Catalog.